Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Can’t Tell X How Free I Feel: Post-hell

I quitted the job

which supposed to last me for three month

3 weeks + 1 day

 

at least I stayed until

the press con is over alright

I think I will break down if

I were to continue all the way

until the finale during the 31st Dec

 

but I already broke down pretty badly

crying uncontrollably and

for a couple of rounds

and at least ten people saw

including the hotel porter who

opened the door for me

 

I guess it’s a fixed pattern

everything I does

since choice of high school

to A-level exams, undergraduates course

any jobs I landed on

I have to make the second attempt

in order to get it right

 

after a good night sleep

everything is back on track again

 

marketing survey..

feel like I have been out of touch with the world

for such a long time

it feels good to be back again

 

let’s see what we got today

for my friend,

no wait a minute

now I have two friends who are Kitty collector

and the latter is beyond a fan,

more of a freak

anything you have it

she got the Kitty version,

including two Lomo cameras 

Hello Kitty Dancin' Darlins

Hello Kitty tin can cookies

 

oh mine

these are so cute!!

then I realized pirate and sailor Patrick

are not the right match, actually

SpongeBob pirateSpongeBob sailor

 

Superspongebob

SpongeBob Super

 

if there is one major sneaker which I

have not owned

it’s Converse

because I belongs to the other camp, i.e: Vans

sorry it’s just the obstinate mind

just like I will still buy iPhone 7, later on I mean

even though Samsung S-V is way better

 

anyway

this slogan is damn cool

shoes are boring, wear sneakers

 

discovered something

okay not something I am dying to own

but..

actually quite practical

because I noticed my housemate was

drying up bikini top all the time at the balcony

then she told me

plain bikini top like this

can be worn as a tube as well

yeah, why hasn’t I thought of this before

and this comes with removable straps

so when you want it to look

like a bikini top, it is still one

Rip Curl Tube bikini

 

but one thing for sure

I won’t buy bikini set

while shopping with my Papa

although we are so close

never mind I will make a trip solo

as soon as possible

 

loot of the day

incepting my dad to buy Rip Curl

though there is like a mis-match of age group

I think I am trying to impose

what I wish my future spouse on my dad

Rip Curl pants

 

I can give you ten reasons

why I left the job

but looking back

there’s no one solid reason

why should I stay on

therefore maybe leaving is a better option

 

damn what an emo way

to conclude the resignation

as if writing a love letter

 

after all the serious machine life

suddenly feel like I am a human again 

 

eg:

remember how I was loving the room

but that lasted for three days

then I was forced to move out

because someone of way higher status

needs a room

and I landed here as my room

no, I mean sleeping place

P1220053

 

but that’s not the main motivation, still

I mean demotivation

do I really have to bitch about

ex-supervisors and ex-company

I don’t feel like doing that,

 

never mind

never mind

leave all the shitty story aside

anyway I got two other interviews to attend

one is tomorrow

wish me luck

 

Jason is probably right

because we are “only human”

what ever setback there is

follow your heart

because he knows better

what you want and need

 

yes by the way

my heart is a “him”

a headstrong boy

who always believe in

her own way of doing things

No comments:

Post a Comment