Thursday, March 12, 2009

A Summerlicious Perfume

like yesterday

finished class at science

passed by the perfume booth

60% off

then Abi suggested

let’s go and have a look

*

that’s the trap

once I take a look

then i doubt i will leave empty-handed

*

not bad.. lots of brands for sales

called up my sis

cause i saw the Moschino and Versace one

she has been using

*

i know it’s kinda bad to phone up her

talking about perfume

she is still “mourning”

but that’s what a sister for right…

shopping network

*

so she said just pick any for her

she trusted my taste

got one Versace Baby Rose Jeans 1.7oz for her

she said that one was ok

*

the other one Versace Red Jeans

I was tempted to buy

cause it’s very cheap

2.5oz for $ 25

the Baby Rose is  $ 20

*

actually they are more or less the same

but Red Jeans is 82% and Baby Rose is 75%

*

i been smelling too much of perfume

that i couldn’t differentiate

which is which

now i am kinda confused..

*

whether i am getting these for my sis

or for myself…

a good question to ponder upon

ok she can take 1 back to her house

another one leave it at home

and we shall share…

*

erm, I like this too

just that the design is not too

fancy looking

it is really refreshing

but it costs $ 55

next time perhaps

*

this is what i was always targeting for

but i didn’t see it there

deliciously fruity

   

*

i noticed lots of Paris Hilton collection there

obviously it is not selling so well

*

well officially annoucement

I am penetrating into a new market

for shopping….

welcome to the world of perfume

*

some words of caution

I remember my Chemistry teacher,

Ms Lim said

perfume is actually very cheap ester

so they are just made expensive

by packaging and adverts

so beware

*

2 comments:

  1. Wow stephy! You're into shopping and perfumes now? Lol and i saw your booklist there. Shopaholics! Hey i've just started reading on this series too. Something we can all relate too. xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. p/s

    I got my DKNY already
    but it's red apple


    sis is keeping green one for herself
    a poor pauper doesn't have choices
    luv it luv it

    ReplyDelete