Thursday, March 5, 2009

Lay Down, Breath, Run

something is stressing me up

feel like escaping from here then

i will start analysing

what are the issues bothering me

list them out then

find solutions one by one

then at the end of the day i'll be fine

*

sometimes just croon some simple tune

I think I like this song

《不呼不吸幾多秒 》/ Fiona Sit

Like its rhyme

and it’s again

composed by Khalil

*

I don’t hate Fiona actually

I just don’t want her to be Khalil’s gf

that’s all

they can continue to collaborate

as much as they want to

*

if really can't find solution

lie on the bed and

do what i am always good at

*

- a hot drink

- some munchable snack

- an ebook

- some music    

- then have a decent nap

life is brighter after that

last strategy…

run home….

*

Playlist of the Day:

不呼不吸幾多秒 / 薛凱琪

最後只好躺下來 / 黃力行

RunAway / 陶吉吉

拍膊頭 / 軟硬天師

Wow / 郭偉亮

*

1 comment:

  1. 天天邊有色彩 天光更可愛
    山邊發現愛 叢林中撲進花海
    海邊有花開 花邊有戀愛
    身邊有熱愛 沿途風雨也不改

    this part is great !!

    ReplyDelete