Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Black Spider Jam

I saw Jam Hsiao on TW variety show, Guess

quite long ago

This guy can sing very well

*

The song he sang, 離開我 etc

It was very nice

The song was still lingering

in my mind on the 2nd day

*

The first time I heard about him

was his collabo with A-mei

I thought the voice is powerful…

this guy must be an old gu.

*

So didn't put much attention to his news

But I got quite familiarized with

his voice already

Since the radio station has been playing

over and over again

*

But when I saw him on tv..

I was surprised

*

went on9 to look 4 his video clips

His journey in the singing contest 星光

*

Wow amazing…

he only appeared 3 times on the show

And already so popular

*

I was kinda shocked to see his

1st appearance on the show

with this afro hairstyle

*

1st appearance

before he came out...

the host introduced him as

"the singer from Italy"

very very powerful voice

although he looked a bit gangster

this guy can really sing

*

2nd appearance

is it because of this hair style,

he got the nick of black spider?

*

he can sing so well that

i can't believe this voice actually

came out of his throat

so much of internal energy

and he hardly talked

*

3rd one

looking better now

totally looking different

from the first 2 appearances

*

But the voice can't deceive

it's the same person

he cried after the show

is it because he was defeated?

but nevermind

somehow, someday

he still gonna make it

*

I watched a few variety shows

featuring him before

he officially became a singe

well, i am not really a fan of

TW variety show

*

He is a very shy guy…

answering questions with

less than 3 words

most of the time

*

And most of the answers were

不知道 (i dunno)

or shuddering his shoulders

Or sometimes just looked on and

kept quiet

*

He even pretended that

he didn't hear the questions at all

*

Most of the hosts were taken surprised

How he transformed into

another totally different, soulful person

when he started singing

*

Jam sang with Khalil before

during his mini concert

Both are quiet cute guys

Hope they can come out with a collab soon

*

I have heard half of his 1st album

But I think at this point of time

People will still be remembering

those hit songs

he had sung during the competition

*

He still needs a song to represent himself   

Keep it up…

*

2 comments:

  1. It is the best time to make a few plans for the long run and it's time to be happy. I have learn this put up and if I may I desire to recommend you few interesting issues or advice. Maybe you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to learn more issues about it!

    Here is my website anti cellulite treatment

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot for sharing. Since my Chinese is not good, your information is really precious to help me with my fanpage for Khalil and Jam in Vietnam.

    ReplyDelete