Thursday, January 1, 2009

08 叱吒

i was napping too comfortably

this very afternoon

that i couldn't sleep now

*

So i find some time to

watch an episode of drama and

share some view on this 903 award

which I always look forward to

at the end of the year

*

However this year I didn't

pay much attention to Cantopop

*

There are a few unfamiliar names on the list

All the new artists

i hardly know any of them 

ha, there is an exception

i recognized the name, Myolie Wu

from dramas, of course

I didn't know that she can sing well

*

However I am glad to see names

like Khalil, Kay and even Ah Jan

dear Khalil has won a few major awards 

yeah, I am really glad about it

*

More sharing to come on this event.

because I was a bit unhappy

when he didn't win any award

at TW GMA

*

Now he has proven that

HK music industry is

not only about scandal and gossip

and award-sharing among the few

*

In fact he is the youngest in history to win

some of the awards

and so is Kay

*

This blog post is a little unique because

this is the 1st time

i am not writing from my laptop

*

especially dedicated to 2009

A new start, a good begin

*

Tomorrow i have to do modules-bidding

and clean up my long-abandoned room

*

it's already past 12 now

gonna sleep now

*

No comments:

Post a Comment