Friday, July 9, 2021

2021/07/08: May

Creating 3 posts in a row
that is rare
but not unheard of
*
May was quite 
an opposite from April when
everything seemed to be back to normal
*
but June was even worse
as we went back to full lockdown
so no complaint
*
spent the 1st weekend
carefully eating, cutting cake 
at a low density place
and that was my most recent dine out
in the last two month
*
as we were encouraged to
practise self-down
*
I sort of totalled up
I had 11+ check-ins in May
and half of them were
took place on 29 May
to get things done before 
the full lockdown
*
thank goodness
work kept me occupied
throughout May and June
*
found so little pictures in May
so was it just work? 
not exactly but
more like getting used to
the new routine 
*
and oh yeah
restarted my 16/8 intermittent fasting
but with a different time frame
first meal at 1pm and
last meal by 9pm
*
and 1 year+ since 
i started home workout
and finally dressing up for real
with the right tights and top
*
so for the very first time
i posted stories with 
me, and Kermit
in my new outfits
*
just to tell 
i am actually still alive
*

No comments:

Post a Comment