Thursday, September 13, 2012

Yay X Home-Way: Faces of Friday

for the past five weeks

my class ends on Thursday at 2 p.m.

then now that they are shifting it to Friday

 

I have a long gap

from Wednesday noon

all the way till Friday

 

it’s kinda torturing

thank god it’s almost weekend

no.. not yet not yet

last hurdle on Friday  

 

and I spent the whole Thursday,

i.e. today

on bed

Dramarathon-food-Social Network-eBook

 

went home directly after class

that was last week

so guilty that

I stayed home for less than 24 hours

and fled again on Saturday

 

the nag-free outfit as usual

now I realized

one of the main motivation

why I am getting more addicted to

preppy college look

is my mom

 

shorts

baby tee

flip flops

woven bag

sneakers

oversized boyfriend check from men’s department

straight cut long pants

sound check check,

it’s safe, nag-proof

 

Pebbles in Love X white sneaker x chambray beret x ultra skinnyblue check x navy skinny x Vanschambray top

 

what’s for weekend?

nothing much..

 

I hope my 1.5 months nephew stays good

all I need is some good sleep

 

I hope the weather stays good

all I wish is a proper bike ride

 

I hope my tummy stays good

all I hate is an extra round around the waist

 

I hope my besties’ customers stay good 

all I want is a Sunday evening of gossip   

 

check check

let’s go

No comments:

Post a Comment