Sunday, July 4, 2010

Once Upon A Summer Saturday Pt I

reporting the Saturday morning of an OL

mopped the whole house

watch Timeless Live in HK over and over again

took some photos around

*

reporting the growth progress of my hair

it’s doing good

grow babe grow

*

ain’t no sunshine when she is gone

since my hair is short

i hardly got any confident

to stand in front of the mirror

especially in flora print

*

today is a blissful morning

finally

       OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

*

it takes loads of courage

to dress up flora again

but i vow i will never go out in flora

till my hair is properly grown

*

blue is still my colour

Khalil Fong wannabe

that’s me

*

latest fav

i call it the sailor-T

              

*

the high waist denim

which is my benchmark

to measure the fat around the waist

been wearing it almost everyweek

*

No comments:

Post a Comment