Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Weather Proof X Covered Foot: Cold Spring Look-book

there are loads of “first-time-in-life”

which happened this particular Spring

 

first ever pair of tights

bought two pairs, for the purpose of bringing

but totally forgot about them

hence, bought a pack of three at

Primark (where else but there)

what I gonna do with them

feel kinda ridiculous to wear them

under this temperature and humidity

Royal Oak Station, Day 1

 

first ever blazer

ordered online, for 50% off by H&M

thanks to my Miss Manager

somewhere at York

 

first ever pair of Onitsuka Tiger

Paris bought, South Asian seller,

Japanese Brand, Vietnam made

the world is indeed small

white Onitsuka Tiger.. no longer that white now

 

first ever double pony-plaits

double pony-plaits

 

first lacey

with sheer back

so glad that the day I was wearing this

someone was sitting right behind

I didn’t do it on purpose, obviously

he moved himself to the seat right behind

outside Royal Albert Hall, main entrance

 

first ever Billabong item

somehow found it quite difficult to match around

probably flora tank like this

still goes the best with short denim pants 

and also first ever pair of navy blue pants

for 7 Pound from new look

floral tank top x navy blue pants

 

first ideal Oliver-Twist cap

but unfortunately I left it on the bus

somewhere on my way back

after I touched down

that’s kinda sad isn’t it

moreover, it’s a Yankee merchandise

trying my best to get somebody to get it for me again

please…

(ignore the people behind,

if you really wanna know,

it may take me two posts to talk about them)

Yankees Gatsby cap

 

for outdoors,

it’s always this

hoodies day

 

that was day 1

got weather-shock

one-digit temperature??

P1130838

 

or this

(after I bought it at Primark

for ten Pound!!)

outside British Museum

 

and both of them, at times

when the weather is too cold

or I was travelling

and hate to carry the bulky hoodies around

wear both instead, then

Versailes

 

favourite combination:

white sheer blouse x navy blue cardigan

white sheer blouse x navy blue cardiganwhite sheer blouse x navy blue cardigan

 

when you mix and match

  • varsity hoodies
  • sheer shirt
  • mini dress
  • tights
  • white sneakers
  • cap
  • eco tote bag
  • purplish shades

the half girl x half boy mix and match

 

because it’s too cold for anything else

and I do not wish to invest too much in warm clothes

which will appear quite redundant

when I am back in the sun

 

first ever month

without any flip flops

poor new iPanema stayed on

as bathroom and common room slippers

the black socks are weird looking, but for warming purpose

basically

I didn’t have much clothes with me

just played around with mix and match

so that I grab different looks everyday

P1160586

 

the tip to stay warm

instead of wrapping up like an Eskimo

is to wear a lot of layers

and put on and off accordingly

 

no extra spending on thick coat, boots

or whatever winter clothing

high five

3 comments:

  1. whoah this blоg іs magnificent i like studying
    youг articles. Ѕtау up thе great work!
    Yοu unԁеrѕtаnd, lοts оf ρersons
    aгe loοking гοund for thiѕ іnformatіоn, you сan aid them greatly.


    Feel free to suгf to my ωeb page; home laser hair

    ReplyDelete
  2. Мy brothег suggeѕted I mіght like thіs ωeb site.
    Ηe was οnce entirely гight. Thіs publіsh trulу madе mу day.

    Υоu cаn not considеr just how much
    time I had spent foг this info! Тhanκs!

    Reviеw my wеblog :: v2 cigs review

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ωas more than haрpy to uncοver this pagе.

    Ι wanteԁ to thank you for ones time fοr this fantastic
    гead!! I definitely гeally likеd eνeгy little bit οf it and І have you saved аѕ
    a favorite to look at new stuff on your web sіtе.


    my website: Http://www.Sfgate.com/

    ReplyDelete