Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Stephelle’s Kitchen: Italian Selection

Stephelle’s Kitchen: London Edition

Chapter I: No Spice No Life

Chapter II: Life With a Glass Bottle

Chapter III: "Low-cost" London

Chapter IV: Italian Selection

 

5 minutes to 3 a.m.

and I am still going strong

jet lag?

not really

blogging is a strong boost of strength and spirit

 

apparently

that’s just one of the main reasons

and I am returning to same old

university life tomorrow

 

sigh

but something exciting is about to happen

a list of thrilling occasions

of course I can’t tell you right here

 

so..

back to Stephelle’s Kitchen London Edition

chapter four

 

always been teasing myself

I was right in the heart of London

but have been eating a lot of pasta

the spicy fusion version

 

and of course

my appetizer: cheese & pizza

mamamia!!!

 

that was on my birthday’s eve

tearfully…

never imagine myself cooking some

western food with “restaurant-served” image

although everything was just being microwaved

for real.. this is the first time I am using

Microwave oven in my life

birthday dinner

 

that florida’s spring vegetables soup is superb

but it’s a pre-mixture from Knorr (blushing)

Knorr florida’s spring vegetables soup

 

I am a very soup kinda person

means that every meal must comes with soup

sometimes, plain Tomyam soup would do

Tomyam soup with Pizza and fries

 

that golden-brown delicious looking treasure

is actually some pre-roasted frozen potato

1 kg for 1 Pound

but I came up with this idea

of stuffing cheese into it

which brings out the taste of that

famous cheesy wedges of that fast-food chain

cheesy stuffed potato

 

someday

my meal looks pretty yellowish golden

when I use the non-low-fat-cheese

means the normal cheese

donated to me by the Queen, my room mate

we both bought cheese

but too lazy to be bothered about bread

hence all the cheese ended up

on my pizza or inside the potato

cheesy pizza & potato

 

once again,

hand-me-down from the Queen

the garlic cheese stick

the weird thing about the grated cheese

it never melted under the high temperature

just ate it..

thank goodness it doesn’t kill me

extra grated cheese pizza, garlic bread and potato

 

over the period of 4 weeks

I consumed 3 pizzas, 10+ slices of cheese

life is jolly good,

I know right

deep pan pizza

No comments:

Post a Comment