Thursday, May 19, 2022

2022/05/19: April

somehow didn’t know 
what to expect for April
have had peaks pre-2020
but is also one of the lowest in 2020
*
anyway
we just have to move on
*
it wasn’t a busy month 
and I actually dined out a lot 
during lunch hour
*
enjoying the perks of 
a not so busy and hence 
probably safer dining space
in various places in town
*
but it wasn’t just that easy breezy 
there were at least one day in the week 
where I started work real early 
to catch up on progress 
*
rounds and rounds of experiment 
obviously showed that 
I m more of an early bird 
than night owl
but sometimes both if needed
*
have further pushed my early hours 
to as early as 2am 
and getting most things done by 10am
*
is my sleep hour messed up?
sleeping and waking up at 2am?
*
i was quite trained for it from past travel
but now at the comfort of my own house 
at less I could turn off the aircon 
if it feels too cold 
*
but during non peak 
i am usually asleep by midnight 
sometimes with sleep timer on TV 
sign of getting old…
*
hosted a 3d2n staycation 
for a very close friend & family 
mainly consisted of eating, tea sipping 
and walking to the next destination 
for more eating
*
and then it was soon my birthday
more eating and cakes cutting
*
which made me went back to 
strict diet and daily workout routine
since two weeks ago?
*
but it feels good 
to feel more disciplined, fitter again 
and occasional indulgence
two different kind of feel good
*


No comments:

Post a Comment