Wednesday, February 19, 2020

2020/02/19: January

Just realized I haven't written this

And the month is ending in 10 days

Or less than that

*

The year usually starts in a slump

But not really so for 2019

I remember I was

Working furiously in the hotel

In Taipei throughout the week

*

And didn't go anywhere

Except for the two concerts

Which were my purpose there

And a half day trip in Tamsui

Having checked out and

While waiting for midnight flight

*

This year

It was kinda slow

But not really bothering me

As I had more things to juggle

Lunar new year for one

*

That would include

Spring cleaning, shopping,

And a lot of festive phobia

*

But sales turned out not bad

And I was given a short break

And got to stay work-free

From Lunar New Year Eve

Until Day 3 of New Year

During our getaway in Chiayi

*

The 4 day break was doing some good

But at the same time

Found it hard to wake up at 2/4 am

When I resumed work

Soon after

*

Last year it was relatively busier

I was working almost every day

That was in Taichung

*

Gees

Was it a sign of a decline

*

Too early to tell, I guess

That's what the government

Told us on TV

Have faith, please

*

But anyway

One thing for sure

I am definitely cutting down

on expenses

Too much uncertainties

Too little securities

*

No comments:

Post a Comment