Thursday, March 30, 2017

Not Just a Feeling X a Good Good Month: Marvelous March

March, 30 – 11:06 PM

 

Less than 48 hours before our flight

just got my hotel booked

don’t ask me about the rest

such as packing up and

what else is there to do?

 

I still have 3 pending deadlines

no, 4 in facts by end of tomorrow

and i am supposed to wake up

by 5 AM tomorrow

as the first deadline is due at 10

 

and they actually consist of

various forms from

overlay, link checking, coding

and of course, translation

 

and a couples of invoices

to be sent out by end of tomorrow

as well as leave notice

 

hehehe since

my first flight booking with Ctrip

 

wait i started off this post

wanting to blog about my

hotel booking with Ctrip

 

but somehow

it is turning into a

monthly job review post

 

craps

but i am not suppose to

write this until i get these

work submitted by tomorrow

 

till then

good night

as tomorrow is going to

be another long long day to go

 

and guess what

i may be hitting the

highest sales jackpot again

 

the recorded was last written

on April 2016

that kinda got me worried

as I will be away for the

first 1/3 of April

 

let’s do this together

just the three of us

me, myself and I

 

okay

in case i didn’t have time

to come back for another post

that’s it

this will be the monthly review

No comments:

Post a Comment