Thursday, February 2, 2012

Yummy Bait X Attracting Cat: Running into a Mouse Cage

this is the mouse trapper cage

mom usually will insert some baits

a (un)fortunate mouse enter

 

fear not, you are being fortunate

we get rid of it

by sending it to some hilly area

and let it run free

 

mom inserted a small piece of

Bah Kua a.k.a. pork jerky

and less than half an hour

guess what I found

roaring in the cage

 

a baby kitten

I think I know his/her parents

who always loiter around

and receive some “under-table” treats from me

 

because my dad doesn’t want to keep a cat

and his points are so strong that

I wouldn’t have to argue

  • Tommy cat: lazy, emo, violent, refuse to work
  • Kitty cat: hardworking….in reproduction work

 

I prepared some fried chicken for them

for two days, they never turn up

therefore fed the little one first

little cat in mouse trapper cagehey kitty look at me pleasei love this shothere is your fried chicken, kittyawww....somehow it looks like a rat toosmall but not shy

 

then soon enough

the kitten found a new owner

who adopted him/her on the spot

 

goodbye kitty

countless encounters of cats

but I have never keep one

always thinking

if ever I can bump into a puppy

thing may be different then

No comments:

Post a Comment