Friday, August 5, 2011

Frustraintion X NOption: The Cursed Station

there’s only one phrase

to describe this day of mine

fucked up

 

yesterday

I thought of skipping today’s class

3-5pm tutorial

but it rained

therefore I stayed back

 

then how about leaving early in the morning

my housemate said

she has got class till 6pm

therefore we can actually go together

 

I suggested that

we go straight from school

yet

she said it’s troublesome

for her to bring her backpack to school

 

therefore instead

the plan is we meet up back at condo

and take the condo bus

at 6.30pm to Serdang train station

 

till 2 something

got a text from her

her class was canceled

therefore she was already

headed back by afternoon bus

 

dumbfounded I was

I agreed to the 6.30 pm plan

so that we can go together

felt ditched

I could have headed back directly from school

 

got on the bus

reached Serdang by 7pm

the train just passed right in front

 

damn

how long more I needed to wait

yet

to my surprise

the next train arrived

within 15 minutes

and guess what

it was all empty

empty train

 

empty train on evening rush hour

ominous isn’t it

it halted after like less than 100 meters

okay

it gonna be a delay

usual for KTM

just give a little bit of patience

 

at least I was already in the train

pity the crowd opposite

crowd at train station

 

then 

the train actually reversed back to the station

got the feeling that

there would be an announcement

please get off the train

because it is not meant for us

how embarrassing is that

 

it didn’t happened

thankfully

the doors opened once again

allowing more passengers to come in

and I stupidly thought that

how considerate the train captain is

instead of being halted in the middle of the delay

the train made good use of the time

to allow more passengers to enter

 

tick tock

tick tock

then an announcement

“cable interruption in front

reparation work is in progress”

 

then

a black out

okay fine

maybe after the black out

everything would be back to normal again

black out in the train

 

tick tock

tick tock

finally

“the train service has been terminated”

 

what the fuck!!!!

I spent hell of almost 1 hour on the train

 

got down

back on the busy bus stop

quite messy there

since everyone was looking for a right bus

to actually resume their journey

 

I needed time to think

taking cab to the bus terminal?

but it was already past 8pm

what if there was not anymore bus back home

 

then decided to catch any random bus

that can get me to The Mines

wait till 9.30 pm

the condo bus will be back there

to pick up the members of the “grocery tour”

lovely mini bus

 

has been ages

since I last came to The Mines

I am alone with a backpack

have less than 1 hour

decided to stay on the safer side

grocery shopping at Giant at level 1

P1080952

 

it is supposed to be a very romantic mall

back then

the river tour in The Mines

 

but nowadays

all the malls seem to be quite identical

the same tenants

fast food chains, clothing, and other franchises

it is kinda boring

isn’t it

mostly are fastfood outlets

 

within the 3 months

this is the 2nd time

I was trapped at this particular train station

came to think of it

this wasn’t so bad after all

compared to the first one

cursed!!!!

Miss The Bus X Nobody to Ask: Back Home at Last

 

and I must say this

taking public transports in Malaysia

is indeed a good training

on my way to become

a streetwise backpacker

 

anyway

I am gonna catch the early bus out

7.20 am, hopefully

by hook or by crook

I gonna be home for weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment