Monday, August 22, 2011

Handsome Gosh X Serious Crush: Bravo Plush

so happy to find this at home

gift from my uncle to my niece

along with bunch of other things  

none for me, sadly

 

she doesn’t really know

who this dude is

therefore I suggested

why don’t you just give him to me

then I will buy you a Hello Kitty or something

 

she refused to

she said this toy is not meant for a girl

hence she is keeping it

for her future brother to come

such a long time planner she is

 

looks like

I have to come out

with a better plan

to trade this thing over

without the need to steal

but worst comes to worst

I would have to

Johnny Bravo plush toy

 

am I really a big fan of Johnny Bravo

not really

but any rare toys

to be added to my big family

will always be welcomed

 

and..

how could I ever forget this

the album cover for my wall photo

 

of all the limited editions

and expensive items he had

finally I have one little something in common

 

this is sheer ridiculous

but as long as it makes me happy

 

I guess

I am really more in love with him

than ever

rather than with Bravo

 

from Shawn's Honeyee blog

Happy New Year 2011~

January 1, 2011

新年快樂!!
在這裡祝大家2011年順順利利~

Shawn X Johnny Bravo

No comments:

Post a Comment