Saturday, December 5, 2009

Shopping Withdrawal Symptoms

50% storewide

*

it’s the annual Roxy 50% storewide sales

promised Sue-yin to go with her

because she wanted to get a purse

but just too bad

can’t make it for the sales this year

on that day 3pm

i was having my marketing paper

with another two econs papers approaching

*

remembered last year

29th Nov

it was the same sales

things were different then

it was my last day of exam

South Asian paper

i was done at 11 am

*

rushed home

then went down with my mom

at 8pm

but most of the good stuffs

were already grabbed away then

ended up buying a pair of

short denim at Padini

*

i couldn’t go to Roxy no more

that crazy trip at JB

thank god i never encounter robberies or something

i was so proud of myself

*

the incident of losing my items

then only i realized

gosh, i should stop

*

ended up with a lot of clothes

i don’t even need

*

ended up with a hole in the pocket

that could have buy me a laptop

regret and more regret

post purchase dissonance

i hate my irrationalities

*

No comments:

Post a Comment