Sunday, August 2, 2009

When You’re Gone Pt 2

final week countdown to Rag

decided to move out of Recrea room

the day I moved out of D511…

*

firstly, because of the aura there

sometimes i was feeling very weird

when i walked in

to get my sweater when i was feeling cold

or just to get a lollipop to suck

the stares i got ….

it just didn’t feel right

when the top people were working hard there

and you entered to get a lollipop

*

secondly, i can hardly cook there

poor Miss Elle

had to stay on the floor

it was damn dirty

*

and i didn’t like the idea that

i have to wash my utensils in the toilet

and it is not very good to cook there

where important people were there

i was even afraid that

the noise of lifting ms. Elle lid

will get on their nerves

and i cooked, ate everything by myself

selfish emo anti-social deceited little bitch

i guess the image is clear enough

*

thirdly, some unjustified aura

heard rumour from Andrew that

the toilets were haunted

sometimes, cubicle doors locked up on their own

well i am not afraid of ghost or anything

*

but all the time when i entered

the door sign showed half red, half white

i admit that sometimes the door

is quite difficult to open

i just kicked it open

i guess i had scared the ghost off

*

fourthly, final week countdown

more important people will come down

at least some seniors

i don’t want to be seen

ransacking my food stash

hunting for lollipop

or walking in with sleepy-head face

ransacking for sweater

plus i guess they definitely need the space

to store more stuffs

*

fifthly, privacy infringement

that day, i was sleeping in the recrea

till the chief engineer came and work

he just sat at the sofa beside

luckily i had covered my legs with my Mango

how unglam that is

*

but unglam-ness aside

i actually don’t mind if he is a hot guy

…. forget bout it

then in the middle of sleepiness

i went up to D block Siow Chuen’s room

to continue my sleep

*

sixthly, speaking of SC’s room

why didn’t i choose to move there instead

my matric card is dead already, can’t access the gate

it’s not so good to occupy her limited space

the fifth floors freshies had already notice the alien there

the water dispenser is already spoilt (since the day i left)

when i am gone…

For Rent everything cleared out who cares

*

things that i will miss in recrea room

those lovely costumes

especially the candies-filled

Wilma Flinstone’s tight dress

i think one of these days

i gonna ask the costume stylist

to let me try on this dress

handmade dresses

*

one round box on the table

Chingay 2009

i was part of it too

Chingay pink boxme as one of the  fairies 

*

dunno who the hack left such a lovely bag there

oh man

and they are using it to put green bags

what a waste

parfum bag

always a free gift for purchase above certain price

*

sometimes i felt tempted to

buy certain perfumes

just because the gift bag was lovely

eg: Tommy Hilfiger Converse-like bag at Bugis Junction

ck in2u laptop which Amanda from NOC was using

*

but somehow when i am writing this

i found out that

lots of these bags were available at Ebay

must check them out carefully

Lacoste bag

*

another wastage

a M&M candy box

there was a price label, rm 50+

*

i will pay the price

for the choc and

the box of course

they found this from the

recycled items

now as a handphone, charger holder

M&M's candy box

*

the elephant painting i had got from Mysore

blue color – KR color

and the teamwork of the elephants

it just suits KRag 09/10

my souvenir Elephant cloth painting

*

i think this was drawn by SC

me, portrayed as Ms. Kite

the story behind

they said i always don’t eat

and i am as thin as a kite

can be flown to the sky

wait till i had the time to upload this

and tag each and every on on FB

didn’t know there was 2nd page too

i kinda miss my fellow 3 Musketeers

when i saw their names on this page

i was flying kite in therethe other page

*

after all the sentiments

we shall still move on

that’s the cruelty we will always

face in reality

ok.. stop all the emo-ing

*

welcome to my new home

 The Keep Out Corner is my hideout my working tablehiding the adapter Steph's Station green view

*

my phone and mr. Oly deserved a new home too

till now only i realized

how little notice i give to my phone

i can leave it uncharged for days

i didn’t name it

like all the other intimate items of mine

*

i always think that this phone is too lousy

it’s actually a hand-me-down from my sis

this is the life-saving kit

in time of emergency or something

my secret garden

*

and it captured the 1st photo of Xiao B

whenever i took up this phone

i felt reassured to be greeted by these photos

i am not alone

no matter where am I

be i be camping in the dining hall

for the rest of my life

or somewhere with worse condition

I miss you sweetheart      

*

first thing to do after i settled in

is to call home

i have lost contact with home for

at least one week

last Sunday we didn’t get to have video call

i open Skype and closed MSN

due to ram issues

but mom only on MSN and not Skype

*

this week internet at home is down

due to the phone line

*

the first thing mom asked me

was has i settled in my new room yet

ask her to check out my blog later

*

i am going home on the 9th Aug 2009

by hook or by crook

don’t give a f*cking damn

what gonna happen here today

*

1 comment:

  1. We stumbled over here different web page and thought I might as well check things out.
    I like what I see so i am just following you.
    Look forward to exploring your web page yet again.

    my web site :: best cellulite treatment

    ReplyDelete