Tuesday, August 25, 2009

A Roxy Day

today i wore Roxy out

from head to toe

actually i am a great fan of Roxy

not because of

brand-consciousness

or vanity

entrance reflectionlift reflection

*

let me show you

what it takes to be a Roxy girl

*

outdoors

#1 enjoy the sun

#2 take more walks

#3 appreciate the nature

#4 smile in the most natural way

*

indoors

#5 drink more water

#6 do your house chores

#7 say hi to your neighbors

*

my daily walk awesome shades like those small plants clutching to the huge trees wild.. life clear blue sky let the sun shines on me the path back home sharp yet harmless flowers the stony path more "thorn" flowers pine treehuge leaves forming a shadeis it fern, gosh my botanical is lousy welcome to my neighbourhood jogging trackroses among the thorns growing taller and taller variaties

*

finally

that's me

*

No comments:

Post a Comment