Sunday, August 2, 2009

KRavings

Today i officially moved out of Rag Room

please refer to the previous post

When You’re Gone Pt 2

*

a journey of tears and sweat

finally coming to the finale

enjoy the countdown

Kravings

*

1st trial blue everywherecut cut cut.. chubby this looks slightly better show me your shouldersthe ragged cornerseeking truth among the confusion i don't wanna lose myself i just wanna have fun and life goes on 

*

7 things i crave for since 19th May

home

a boy friend

catching-up with friends

going out

wearing lovely clothes

12 am to 7am sleeping hour

drama

novels and other books

*

p.s.

sorry for the camwhoring

i just need to take some time off

to entertain myself

to keep my spirit there

*

1 comment:

  1. I gotta feeling ... that today's gonna be a HOT HOT day ..

    yeah !!

    ReplyDelete