Tuesday, July 21, 2009

When You’re Gone… Pt1

for everyone who is wondering

why for so long i never blog about anything

but Stephelle Kitchen

hello, i am back

*

i am pretty busy

working on KR Rag

from 2pm to 7am everyday

including Sunday

*

therefore i don’t have time

to do anything else,

just for cooking and blogging

on average, i sleep for 2 hours everyday

*

actually i was supposed to stay in this room

till 2nd Aug and move to PGP,

(another hostel)

*

but today something happened

i was supposed to empty my room

because the next tenant had checked in

*

i didn’t explode

because ultimately, sooner or later

i have to move house, why not earlier now

*

secondly, i had just received a call from

Create Talents,

a scheduled interview for me tomorrow

*

started to move at 12 a.m

but napped all the way

till almost 2am

*

obviously, this is not the right timing to move

especially when i just did painting

most of the things i touch

get some taste of the choc syrup

ew... even my Seiko is tainted and guess what.. it's real thick paints 

*

i was so efficient that

i managed to move everything

within 1 .30 hr

without trolley

everything was nicely packed

*

except my clothes

all in a trash bag

omg

my MNG, Topshop, Benetton, Nike and all

in a trash bag

*

the water dispenser in our pantry

was leaking

obviously, saddened by my departure

*

my room on 17.07.08

our corridor my room  i like this feel the most i have spent almost a year on this bed the blinds

*

after i emptied everything

final clearance.. my letterboxyeah.. i am readyP7212305

*

where am i heading?

camping at Recreation Room, the Rag Office

my properties are all here got a mini corner for myself it's in between an office table and the sewing corner my living room cum bed whole view of my suite private corner food stash vanity chest i got loads bags huh

*

this place is not so bad after all

  1. air-conditioned
  2. fridge
  3. lots of power plugs
  4. sofa
  5. tv
  6. near to toilet & water dispenser
  7. distant away from my work place

*

so basically this is a studio apartment

but no bathroom

i will still shower at D block

my toiletries are will Siao Chuen

my printer, MR. Sam too

and some other stuffs

thanks a lot

*

kept thinking of these two songs

*

Goodbye & Hello / 蔡健雅

當你離開的時候 / 蔡健雅

*

1 comment: