Monday, August 24, 2009

Aeon Tebrau City - The Loots

I shopped at 2 shops only…

plus Jusco

but shopping at Roxy’s already enough

to drive me crazy

*

at the Woodlands Custom

a lady official took a peek

into  my paper bags and said

“Ape ni, banyak-nya”

(what’s this, so much…)

my reply, “har??”

she was just being jealous that

i  can go shopping

*

1st stop – Roxy  RM 700 +

big thanks to Carly for stopping me

from buying the purple dress last week

but spotted my bikini, flip flop, top

with more discounts…

*

the girl was trying to sell bags to me

there were not much left there

if only if only

there was a big leather bag

then i would have spent more there

*

she was showing me a clutch

saying it was limited edition

after discount, rm 60 +

but it ain’t nice at all

just too bad

*

actually i stored my stuffs with them

and went shopping at Jusco

after Jusco

went to store my stuffs there again

after 1 hour or so

decided 2 call it a day

went there

sat down

and tidied up everything

felt safer in there

*

thanks to the girl at Melaka

forgot her name, Kiki or something

who told me there’s a Roxy here

but she lost a lot of sales

for Melaka branch

which may have direct effect

on her paycheck

*

purple halter dress met her at MV, stopped by Carly halter too rainbow tube top ethic printmature print

*

actually the white and black tops

i took photo in the fitting room

asking myself which color to take

finally i told the girl

i wanted the black one

when i came back

then only i realized

i had ended up buying both

luckily i like both

and both are fitting

anyway, i gonna give one to my sis

white meet her twins

*

pants

white hot pants board shorts it's knee lengthhot denim 

*

was about to grab this pair

two weeks ago back at home

but took the black one instead

now, with greater discount

flip flops

*

the badges

took damn long to choose them

because i forgot which one i own

but i didn’t get the same one

badges, 5 for rm10

*

the free gifts

eo-friendly sling bags

got two of these

skull

*

some close ups

it's so coolnew design birdie

*

2nd stop – Jusco  RM 100 +

i wanted to buy a frying pan

so many brands that

i called up my mom

but she asked me to make my own choice

different brands…

20 / 24 cm…

with lid or without….

non stick pan

*

told her about this lovely set

she said don’t buy

because plates and mugs are plentiful

but i guess i already made up my mind

before i consulted her

it’s just to inform her that

i was about to buy something of surprise

Zebra lovely set pink froggie

*

so are the containers

her response was like

why are you buying containers again

sorry mom

if you’re reading this

i just wanna organize my stuffs better

and more eco-friendly

use less plastic bags

containers

*

3rd stop – Hush Puppies  RM 100

some more formal clothes

i can’t be living at beach

with Roxy everyday right…

but the budget is 70/30 now

30 percent for formal clothes

doesn’t allow me to go for

Zara, MNG, Esprit etc…

so HP is the best choice

two items for rm 100

white top bermudas for mom

*

2 comments: