Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Trend Setting? X Ordinary Being?: Something about Clothing

from the list via Huffpost

<23 trends guys hate, but women love>

  1. peplum
  2. beanies
  3. wedge sneakers
  4. floppy hats
  5. open-side shirts
  6. bright lipstick
  7. heavy eye-makeup
  8. bandeau bikinis
  9. pointy toes
  10. “fake” nails
  11. high-wais\ted jeans
  12. high-waisted shorts
  13. high-waisted skirts
  14. fold-over ankle boots
  15. ultra-high heels
  16. pantsuits
  17. drop-crotch pants
  18. hair bows
  19. bangles
  20. oversized sweaters
  21. mullet dress
  22. leggings
  23. shoulders pads

 

I totally agree with the list

some correspond with my list of

“Items I will Never Ever Wear”

such as leggings, wedged sneakers

 

well except for the high-waisted

jeans/shorts/skirts

that’s so unfair they are listed as 3 items 

 

and oversized sweaters

they are such comfies 

 

ultra-high heels and

pointy toes

I love seeing other women wearing one

but I am not a big fan of them

except for special occasions

 

bandeau bikinis

why not

if you are already wearing bikinis

does the strap make any different, really?

 

so little crime that

I have been committing

according to the list

yet I could not find a boyfie for long

 

it just went on to show that

it has no direct co relation between

what you wear and

whether man loves it

 

you can criticize a girl for

all the things that she wears

you can even call her a whore

but what if her bf really likes it

 

and how refined you think your taste is

shut the fup

because no one in the world

hell appreciates what you wear

 

okay chill

but the less crime I commit from the list

it may be something to be proud of

 

yet it is written

trends that guys hate yet women love

if I equally hate those items on the list

wait a minute

 

does it mean that..

I have not been dressing and thinking like

what a woman should

 

does it mean that

I have been too masculine all these while

goodness me

 

the same goes to the opposite

I have always been saying

I love guy in

baby blue / plain white shirt and

also white sneaker

 

the other day I was in mall

and suddenly I got this though

these items are available all over the place

sometimes I feel like buying one

which means there are actually men who

buy and wear these, isn’t it?

 

yet I couldn’t seem to see

the right person among the crowd

how is that supposed to be? 

 

if you were to ask me to list down

ten items that I hate seeing a guy wearing

yes.. I have got the list

 

but it’s alright

why bothered to list down

what I dislike

again..

they are all over the place on street

 

so…

trend setting or ordinary being?

all a man or woman can care for

is that one person who looks right

No comments:

Post a Comment