Wednesday, August 22, 2012

HELL-O Kitty X Twisted Birdy: That’s Reality

this is a crime scene

probably I couldn’t forget

for the rest of my life

returning to the crime scene

 

was napping

glad to hear birdies chirping

in the kitchen

 

then there were bumping noise

of the trash bin

probably the birdies were

seeking for food in there

but I doubt there was any

since we segregate our perishable waste

 

by the time I was awake

and walked to have a look

 

damn..

what the hell have I done

 

there was Jessica

the stupid cat eyeing

at a dead bird

 

if I have woke up to the noise

could have prevented the tragedy

 

“GO DIE, YOU!!!”

that’s all I can do

 

she probably sensed my anger

and moved the “corpse” away

quietly feasting at a hidden corner

 

she did it so fast and

goodness

swept clean

there’s no even bones or something

just some feathers

 

feathers

that explained why I saw feathers

this is not the first time

she is committing murder in my kitchen

 

that’s life

unless I am willing to feed her with cat food

each and every meal, every day

I couldn’t prevent this from happening,

could I?

 

and this is happening

every single second

somewhere around the world

 

that’s why they thought us

food chain and food web

in science lesson

 

in the first place,

the rule of survivor is to 

eat others, or

be prepared to be eaten

simple as that 

 

stupid bitch

I mean…

who invented the term bitch in the first place

female cat is way more irritating, trust me 

don’t ever let me see your face again

P1100984

 

Stupid Cat X Stop That: You’re Not My Pet

you peed on someone’s shoe box

(phew, thank goodness it wasn’t mine)

you ransacked my stuffs, right in my room

you hid underneath my bed over and over again

ransacking my stuffs, what the hell

 

you made love irresponsibly

with that creepy shriek all night long

then expecting us to take care of your offspring

she gave birth right here, i think

 

ya that’s the crazy Tom

you were having one-night-stands with

unmistakably

because now that I dug up the photos

your kitty looks exactly like his/her father

P1110362

 

and remember

I caught you dating someone else

pool side dating, huh

cats on a date

 

but animals

that’s what she is

what do I expect

mother cat and kitten

 

and I wonder if the little fellow is still around

I doubt

the mother giving birth every other season

and if he does

then he would grow up as another bird-killer

kitten hiding in the wall

 

sorry

I have never meant to curse you

but please

don’t ever let me do something that

I would feel sorry for

get the hell off when I am around

i hate it when the cat staring back at me

 

I have a whole album of almost 100 photos

of Jessica and her family members

it’s unexplainably bitter

back then she was pregnant.. again and again

No comments:

Post a Comment