Friday, August 31, 2012

Gloomy Weather X Untimely Partner: Eiffel Tower

The Eiffel Tower has been declared

the most valuable monument in Europe -

worth 435 billion euros (£343 billion) to

the French economy, a new study claims.

via Telegraph 

 

after three months later

I am still figuring out..

why is it so?

 

media portray is mind-poisonous

no, the fault is solely mine

 

my Manager said this is a romantic city

provided that you have the money to spend on

 

and provided that

only if,

you have the right person to spend with

 

probably because the weather ain’t that great

as you can see

Eiffel Tower in early May, Springthe weather is 70% of the time gloomyfinally, Eiffel Tower on a clear dayEiffel Tower Eiffel Tower vs the cloudy dayclose-up view: Eiffel TowerEiffel Tower on a rainy evening

 

probably, more probably because

my photography skill is simply miserable

 

#1 the stupid green box

and my lips looked terribly swollen

me against the Eiffel Tower #1

 

#2 looking too haughty

and a little too blur

me against the Eiffel Tower #2

 

#3 it’s the stupid green box again

and the not-so-Smart car

me against the Eiffel Tower #3

 

#4 people!!!

me against the Eiffel Tower #4

 

#5 shaky, or else it would look alright

I supposed

me against the Eiffel Tower #5

 

#6 yet another bunch of people

me against the Eiffel Tower #6

 

finally, all so finally

#7

oh my,

I can’t bear the innocent look

me against the Eiffel Tower #7

 

I shall be back one day

only if, if only

I clear the rest of the items on the list

  1. Eiffel Tower, Paris: 343 billion pounds
  2. The Colloseum, Rome: 72 billion pounds
  3. The Sagrade Familia Cathedral, Barcelona: 71 billion pounds
  4. The Duomo Cathedral, Milan: 65 billion pounds
  5. The Tower of London: 56 billion pounds
  6. The Prado Museum, Madrid: 46 billion pounds
  7. Stonehenge, UK: 8.3 billion pounds

I hope that would motivate me to

get back to the piles of assignment

right now!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment