Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Baby Blue X Canvas Shoes: I’ve Got a Clue

from the previous post

Baby Blue X Oxford Shoe: I’m Glued!

 

Her Highness was saying

wait a minute

that’s like one of my typical looks

and I should wear it to campus tomorrow..

i.e. today

 

she came out with a name for this look

Steddie

since this is like Eddie-inspired

steady..

alright let’s wear  it

 

she said

I was kinda high today

baby blue does the job, of course

baby blue x navy pants x Vans

 

we were hanging out at the verendah area

for more than 3 hours, gossiping

lovely weather after a heavy downpour

 

climax of the gossip

my dream last night

it’s funny yet not that ridiculous

 

part I

conducting a marketing survey with Eva

(we were in the process of planning an

outing over the weekend, actually)

 

she fell for this beige jumper

among the piles of items on sale

but decided to give up

since it’s not that great after all

 

then somehow

I ended up in this mass wedding ceremony

walking across the park or something

a random guy passed me a tiny bit of paper

then another one.. by another guy

and it kept coming in

 

when I put everything together

it’s a name card

and when I turned the card over

there’s some words scribbled in pencil

 

“你可以做我的女朋友嗎?”

 

translation: can you be my girlfriend

oh weird right..in Mandarin

 

I turned around and saw the sender of the message

kinda remember his features

tall, radiant smile,

white tee and beige pants 

(even in dream, I have to link person to clothes)

but

definitely not someone I know of in reality

 

then I tried to right “alright”

but kept mis-spelling the word

“aljight” “alrdite”…

kept crossing the words away

then I gave up

and wrote “okay!”

 

lame but never mind

 

clutching around my waist

we walked to the wedding ceremony together

 

and someone who looked like his sister

was shouting behind:

hey come back,

you haven’t introduced your girlfriend yet

 

but we just kept walking away

happy ending

 

are you coming for real

can’t wait

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment