Monday, April 16, 2012

Pastel Pink X Cartoon Tees: Blue Goes With Everything

final meet-up for the month

usual camwhore spot

 

went Payless to look for another pair of

Fioni Billy Jo Jazz Oxford

my mom loves it

and they actually went well

with her arch support cushion

Fioni Billy Jo Jazz Oxford black

 

looked like they have been sold off already

but.. always the but/yet/however

discovered something really nice

 

a blue cadet hat for Rm 20

navy blue cadet cap

 

and a pair of blue platform heels

for 40% off

blue suede heels

 

in Kitschen

blue tank x denim shorts

 

then

usually I wear it that way

but not so “proper” to wear it

when I am at home

little blue dress

 

then someone next door

is done with her pleat blue dress

no no!! I shouldn’t fall into her trap

since I got this piece of awesome blue

and I don’t really like the tie-around-neck string thingy

whenever there’s something of a string appearance

at the edge of shirt or pants

here comes my scissors

little blue dresses

 

too lazy to take off the clothes

and.. discovered another awesome way

of wearing these two pieces together

pastel pink x black dress

 

and also..

little blue dress x cropped pink top

 

why why why?

now I was hesitating whether to buy or not

this is so flexible, right... oh no!!

 

ha.. and someone was even in worse situation

to buy 1, 2 or nothing at all

two pink-black dresses

 

30 seconds

I am done!!

just tie up the messy part of the dress

no wonder I have plenty of time to hea

waiting for Cheryl next door

tied-up blue tank

 

went to Brand for Less

to check out whether there is anything new stock

yeah they do

Roxy was there

Rm 39.90 each

Roxy flora tube dress

 

2010, July

another not-so-frequently-meet-up

marketing surveyor mate of mine

she was so in love with it

was Rm 160 or above, I think

Roxy flora tube dresswith open-air back

 

there were plain blue and black

unfortunately

I don’t understand

why do they have to some in a hole at the back

showing part of the spine area

and I quit tube top or dress long ago, too

 

went McDonald’s for a break

tried out the new Horlick Crunch Mcflurries

and Cheeky Chocolate Shake

because heard and also saw from FB

that this is real good

Horlick Crunch Mcflurries and Cheeky Chocolate Shake

 

oh man

so terribly sweet both of them

I added plain water into the Shake

and as usually

how would I let my mix n’ match skill

goes down the drain

Horlick Mcflurries X Chocolate Shake

 

next stop

Jonket Street

some new group of street artists

who attracted immediate attention from everyone

he was handmaking some accessories for sales

street artist @ Jonker street

 

settling down for food

sorry..

somehow everything just goes well with blue

latest loot while walking towards

the carpark in the mall

and I just couldn’t wait any longer

m&m vintage tee

 

these are the thing

okay.. not really delicious to the max

but something I would miss

when I am away for a month

laksa noodle

 

I just forgot to substitute the yellow noodle

into vermicelli (never get to spell this correctly)

it’s okay

once in a while..

what doesn’t kill you make you stronger

prawn noodle

 

then something eye-catching

that tee shirt store with

all the vintage cartoon design

Chicks Dig Nerds - Spongebob tee in grey

 

and more inside

you can do it, Charlie Brown tee

 

how many times do I have to tell you

I hate bundle discount

one for Rm 29

two for Rm 55

three for Rm 75

 

loots of the day

pastel pink - black dress

 

goodness this is so random

m&m vintage tank top

 

passport holders

three for Rm 12

Spongebob is for my Manager

another one is Hello Kitty for Cheryl.. *with contempt*

obviously mine is  Elmo

elmo and spongebob passport holder

 

I was hesitating between Elmo or

Julius by Paul Frank

then the design at the other side

wins it all

baby sesame street

 

always love the paper bag from tee addict

can actually use it as a gift wrapper

and save money on the card

because you can actually scribble on the bag itself

ooppps… now you know

what kind of friend I am

no.. it’s eco-friendly

tee addict

 

the one that attracted me in

there were 3 choices of colour

grey/white/yellow

yellow is a little bit risky

grey is a little dull

white is just fine

chicks dig nerds spongebob tee

 

and by the way

I come out with one new Stephysiology’s theory

who would hate white colour?

therefore it is a safest colour ever

as gift, or anything

 

like Snoopy’s chokness (haughtiness)

and vintage Woodstock with a big smile

therefore gave up the Peanuts baseball team as above

and another one.. because it is brown

depicting “1972, Snoopy is landing on the moon”

snoopy - nerd tee

 

this one

this is for my dad

if he is not going to wear it

I will make sure he does

at least… as a pajama tee, at least

did I ever tell you

how good my dad is at drawing Fred Flintstone?

Memory Case File: Yape Yape Do

The Flintsone family tee

 

and if you notice

these are actually a pair of tees..

spongebob and snoopy nerdies'

 

arrrgh

I promised this is a 100% purely survey-only trip

but ended up with all the cartoons tee

now I really miss that blue heels

but at least I gave them up (that cadet cap)

No comments:

Post a Comment