Sunday, April 15, 2012

With Laughs X Yet Touching Stuffs: Love in The Buff

春嬌與志明

 

first impression

(long long time before)

the additional “people” and “setting”

would ruin the movie

thank goodness they didn’t

 

first half is more like comedy

busted out laughing

at a couple of scenes

 

and the precious part is

it’s difficult to find comedy which is funny

not simply because people are acting dumb

humour that make sense

 

but towards the end

it was kinda melancholic

 

“All I know it that

I wanna find someone

totally different from you”

 

“I like you, I really like you,

so what.. both of us know that

this is not going to work anyway”

 

“I never grow up after high school,

I never know how to take care of another person”

 

droplets was rolling down

and I just don’t know why

 

this is the kind of storyline 

you don’t know where it gonna lead to

so just sit back and enjoy

somehow I just can’t get enough of it

 

Love in The Buff trailer #1

 

p/s

and seriously

I didn’t know that

Linda Wong and Kevin Cheng were couple before

 

Ekin Cheng looked very good in this hair

somehow kept reminding me of Pakho, really

Ekin Cheng in Love in The Buff

 

let’s talk about the rest soon

music

the clothes (of course!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment