Sunday, April 8, 2012

Timeless X Priceless: Treasury of Happiness

oh my finally a Peanuts from Borders

not the 60 anniversaries one

not the Hallmark Woodstock

(which is turning brown already)

 

without even have (the chance) to flip open

I know I wanna buy this

Peanuts A Treasury of Happiness

 

and I already started flipping

when Q-ing up for food next door

Please allow us to seat you

 

every page seems to be so relevant

even if you are not a Peanuts fan

and I simply like the vintage design

P1130562a friend is someone who is not jealous if you have other friendshappiness is waking up, looking at the clock and finding that you still have two hours left to sleepsecurity is holding the tickets in your hand

 

or should I say

it’s not that the design is vintage

Peanuts, the name itself is already a trademarked classic

 

although it is a little bit expensive

(still slightly cheaper than the Hallmark Woodstock)

why am I bitching about him anyway

 

finally after reading through

this is a good buy

because it is a compilation of the eight

original Peanuts Classics

  • Happiness Is A Warm Puppy
  • Security Is A Thumb and a Blanket
  • I Need All the Friends I Can Get
  • Love Is Walking Hand in Hand
  • Supper Time!
  • Happiness Is a Sad Song
  • Home is On Top of a Dog House
  • Christmas is Together-time

 

I wish I can compile this everyday:

2021.04.07 Sat

  • happiness is the sound of flipping a new book
  • happiness is a simple lunch of udon and sushi
  • security is bringing bag for grocery shopping
  • security is I didn’t find anything interesting at Zara
  • love is a Khalil Fong’s on iPod
  • love is a moment which reminded me of someone
  • a friend is someone who misses the bus together
  • a friend is someone who advance cash so that I can
  • buy THE Treasury of Happiness

1 comment:

  1. I am actually glad to read this web site posts
    which includes plenty of helpful data, thanks for providing such
    information.

    Look at my web-site new cellulite treatment

    ReplyDelete