Sunday, August 8, 2021

2021/08/08: July

Having started talking about July
in the previous long overdue post
as usual
*
July was a total opposite of June
with almost no OT session
and there were days with 
no work at all
*
was getting a bit panicky 
towards the end of the month 
since I doubted the sales volume 
would even hit the min. line
*
but it did
with the helps of 
a few pending orders 
that wasn't billed in last month
so it wasn't that bad after all
thankfully
*
on those mornings with no work
I did a 20 minute workout 
it kinda made me feel at least
more productive and energized
*
and for two weeks in a row 
and with few misses in the month
I managed to incorporate a 
morning session 
with or without work 
*
but now it is more like a 
pre lunch midday workout 
since i found the timing suits better 
*
work usually stops at 12 pm 
but it is another hour until lunch 
to stick to my 16/8 IF
*
so instead of spending that hour 
thinking if I am hungry or not 
or what's for lunch later 
*
it's definitely better to
get my 20 minute workout done 
followed by a short break plus shower
*
and heading to lunch 
feeling and looking refreshed
not that anyone cares 
since i am at home anyway
*
thanks to a not so busy month 
I managed to watch most of the 
Olympic events i wanted to
and some i didn't intend to
but eventually followed all the way
such as the athletics
*
having written two posts back to back 
but with miserably little content for June
lesson of the day, once again:
don't procrastinate
*

No comments:

Post a Comment