Saturday, February 13, 2016

No Hurry X Take it Easy: JaNUAry

NUA in our Hokkien (Fujian) dialect

literally means to rot / rotten

 

somewhat similar to HEA in Cantonese

it is something like

you loiter / laze around

doing nothing and

rot your day away

 

exactly what I am doing right now

basically not sleepy

yet I felt that I have had a long day

since I woke up at 5:30am to

finish up a project due today

 

well that was partially

how my January was about

 

hey it's not right

I usually write this post on

the very last day of the month

and gees

 

half of February is almost gone

and I am writing the backdated

summary post for January

 

the first half of January

was totally so in the

long weekend cum

post holiday mood since X'mas

 

since i was given a rather

quiet week to start with

was really not in mood to work

 

then being crazily in love

talking all the way until 3 am

and waking up at 6:30 am just to

make sure he wakes up to go work

 

and abruptly falling out

which did give me a heart break

but yet that was the turning point

 

as i was back on track

and during the same week

got a piece of badly done work

rejected for amendment

which was like

yeah you got it right

adding salt to injury

 

i vowed that

that would never ever happen

ever again in my life

 

the silver lining about this

turbulent period was

i am suddenly the healthy me again

 

sleeping really early

and avoid staying up late

 

instead I choose to

wake up very early

start the day afresh

as early as 4 or 5 am

with a brand new project

 

and by 10 am

i am half done

hungrily ready for a proper breakfast

 

before I head back to work or

ready to head on to

do something else

 

as the month started off

really quiet indeed

 

it turned out fine towards

the second half

yet not too busy as

i was able to make time for

some Lunar New Shopping

 

and even traveled 200km down

for a meet-up with my fellow unicorns

which should have taken place

way longer time ago

 

gradually sticking to the

healthy bedtime routine

as we are moving into February

 

wait

February is half gone

soon it would be March

 

two short vacations

are about to take place

in a month time

 

hooray

for the time being

keep calm and stay focus

No comments:

Post a Comment