Thursday, January 1, 2015

KKBOX X 樂人Live: 李榮浩

李榮浩

Lee Young Ho / Li Rong Hao

 

his Weibo account is

registered as the former

but in music videos

released by Warner

they used the latter

 

doesn’t matter

I am officially adding that tag

because I think I will have

loads more to blog about the boy

 

he is cute

exceptionally cute for

a boy with small eyes

 

his piercing

his white sneakers

his silver necklace

even his Beijing accent

 

okay let’s be honest

I am quite addicted to him

 

I tuned into the Taipei new year countdown

disappointed that I didn’t

manage to catch him

thank goodness they uploaded

like quite immediately on the official site

 

 

check out a live section

he did for KKBOX

Preview / 李榮浩@ KKBOX X 樂人

 

Interview / 李榮浩@ KKBOX X 樂人

 

不搭 / 李榮浩@ KKBOX X 樂人

 

自拍 / 李榮浩@ KKBOX X 樂人

No comments:

Post a Comment