Saturday, January 14, 2012

Saving Kit X Smart Indeed: Zipper Fix

zipper that

  • wouldn’t zip fully
  • wouldn’t stay up
  • unzips by itself
  • has solid teeth

 

is damn irritating and embarrassing

especially with those

low-waist, fitting to tight jeans

 

here’s a quick fix

I saw from Weibo

and finally I started wearing

those pants which I have been avoiding

 

zipper unzip, fall, won't stay up 

 

just stole a couple of rings

from bunches of key

for a permanent solution

 

applying the same thing

you may substitute the ring

with something else

 

eg: a rubberband

but of course this is not so “sustainable”

especially if you are rushing off to the washroom

and may have difficulty releasing the ban

Link from... Memoirs Of A Mommy

1 comment:

  1. I don't know whether it's just me or if everyone
    else encountering issues with your website. It seems like some of the written text on your posts are running off the screen.
    Can someone else please provide feedback and let me know if this is happening to them as well?
    This might be a problem with my internet browser
    because I've had this happen before. Thank you

    Also visit my web page - doughnut

    ReplyDelete