Monday, January 16, 2012

Blue Display X Repeating NAY: My Days Are Damn Grey

I am an avid “window” shopper

as in  examining the window displays

which’s new

which’s cool and not

and if possible

take photos of these window displays

 

here’s my favourite window of the week

taken just yesterday

navy window display

 

yet..

at the same time

this is driving me mad

 

1st

the lady reminded me of

the denim top I wanted so badly

yet being rejected down right by my family

 

it’s just a top

a stupid top

why can’t I have it

even after argument, request

do I really have to beg

more story about my dream top

baby blue denim top

 

2ndly and sadly

the guy

nautical stripe shirt

 

Why wasn’t I going to see Ah Jan?

Why wasn’t I going to see Ah Jan?

Why wasn’t I going to see Ah Jan?

 

till then,

I am hell frustrated now

I am such a coward

 

Un-happiness is

has given up something,

yet still thinking about it

and nobody really knows

how much I really care about these

 

*SIGH*

SIGH

No comments:

Post a Comment