Sunday, January 8, 2012

Don’t Run X I got A Gun: Gargamel Hunt

Chpt 1: Early Dec

loitering around the mall

the X’mas décor was up

the theme was Smurfs’ Village

 

happened to see Gargamel

at level 1 of Hatten Square

wondering what was he doing

at the secluded corner

whereas the main displays

were located at ground floor and entrance

 

told dad

who cares he said

 

Chpt 2: One Week before X’mas

went shopping, twice with Cheryl

and saw this

don’t ask me what I bought

along with the Rm 50 receipt

in short, I got the DVD I wanted for

The Smurfs DVD promo

 

for the Rm 50 spent

I was entitled also for some contests

kept the contests forms

since the closing date was one week later

Smurfs' contests

 

Chpt 3: X’mas Night

closing for the contest entries

went to submit the forms

 

contest 1: The Tiny Blue Cuddles

got dad to calculate

people were like “what the heck”

because he was calculating row by row

while I jotted down and tallied up

loads and loads of Smurfs..

 

contest 2: Hunt for Gargamel

since I remembered seeing him

somewhere at level 1

I went around to confirm his location

yet

can’t be found

 

15 minutes before the mall was closing

no choice but to filled up the answer

although I can’t really locate him for real

 

basically

my wish of entering the contest

is to win one of the Smurf’s figurine

one will do

 

Chpt 4: Two Days Ago

I did win something after all

it is not a Smurf figurine

it is not shopping voucher

as I was hoping for

 

unexpectedly

I have won a

Gargamel sent me a cruise

 

2 days 1 night cruise package for two

thank you, Gargamel

thank you, Hatten Square

this would make a great gift for my parents

SuperStarLibra0

 

pats on the shoulder

Happy Belated Boxing Day to myself, too

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, I have just been searching for info approximately
    this subject for a while and yours is the best I've found out so far. But, what about the bottom line? Are you certain about the supply?

    Have a look at my site: diets that work

    ReplyDelete