Friday, January 6, 2012

Be Mine? X Let It Lie?: Bye or Buy?

1st shopping of the year

good opening

I am even ashamed of myself

zero loot

 

there were two items

particularly took up my time

occupying my mind

for the entire night

till the mall closed

 

look of the day

black.grey.white  《黑白灰》

the only slightly colourful accessories

hanging on the wall

a gift from Her Highness The Queen

for she seems to notice too

how I have became a freak of

<white-cloth-washable> eco bag

P1120320

 

a piling hill of Super Value item at Padini

“ransacking” has always been my

favourite shopping activity

and I spotted something not too bad

 

item 1: tube romper

pros:

  • super-value discount
  • I don’t have any tube romper
  • grey colour x check pattern

cons:

  • nowadays I kinda think rompers are kiddies
  • this is something my mom will definitely hate

tube romper

 

item 2: nude blazer

pros:

  • nude colour
  • more than 70% off
  • one and only left
  • I don’t have any blazer

cons:

  • I want a navy blue blazer
  • difficult to match
  • it’s a little short, highlighting my disproportional waist line  
  • there are shoulder pads, non-removable
  • I am not comfie with the non-cotton material

nude blazer

 

the ANNA SUI for Hush Puppies series

there were only two models available here

369 RM for the brogue

woohoo…

P1120330

 

final decision:

give up everything

and I spent nothing

 

this 《Pros vs Cons》 method worked well

bravo,

a pretty good start for 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment