Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Bundling Goods X Robbing Hood: My Consolation Loot

Sunday:

I really like this denim top

finally the right buttons and length 

denim top

 

one thing I really dislike about this store

the bundling sales

one for rm 70, two for rm 100

means I better buy two

 

Monday:

dragged my sis here

hoping to get sponsorship from her

maybe she wants another top

then we may get a pair

 

tried out and showed her

and she said the fading colour

looks like second-hand clothes

 

she even questioned my taste

of liking all the very “dirty” colours

well.. this is earth tone

what does she knows

 

she grabbed one short skirt for Rm 50

the bundling price is two for Rm 70

therefore

I randomly grabbed this

did not even try it

as the “consolation loot”

faded denim skirt

 

my dream combination

I will strike back again, soon

what else…

but denim blue x baby blue

denim blue topbaby blue top

 

“consolation” loots of the day:

no navy blue / nude blazer

but a army jacket

there was leather-colour I spotted at first

but this is more “mix-n-match”able

army jacket

 

no denim top

but denim skirt

the bow belt looks cute

but doesn’t stand out in here

probably will use it elsewhere

and substitute with a leather-colour belt 

faded denim skirt, with bow belt

 

please stop selling clothes

using these bundling techniques

I hate it so!! 

 

it is either making you

giving up an item you really like

since you don’t really feel like buying two

or

buying an extra item

since you don’t really feel like

buying a single item

hence, paying a price premium for nothing

 

and the greatest thing is

both situations are befalling me

at the same time 

2 comments:

  1. I leave a response whenever I especially enjoy a article on
    a site or I have something to add to the conversation.

    Usually it is a result of the sincerness communicated in the post I read.
    And on this post "Bundling Goods X Robbing Hood: My Consolation Loot".
    I was actually moved enough to post a thought ;-) I do have a couple of questions
    for you if it's okay. Is it simply me or do some of these comments look as if they are coming from brain dead visitors? :-P And, if you are writing at additional online social sites, I'd like
    to keep up with everything fresh you have to post.

    Could you make a list the complete urls of all your public sites like your twitter
    feed, Facebook page or linkedin profile?

    Here is my page :: longjmp

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a information of un-ambiguity and preserveness of valuable know-how concerning unpredicted emotions.



    Here is my site - buy twitter followers no password

    ReplyDelete