Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Fan of Vans X Flip Flops Gang: Breaking Shoes Ban

totally unplanned for shopping

got text from Cheryl during my afternoon nap

yawn yawn

Sunday nap always feels that good

 

woke up

doing some assignment

on a casual basis

then off we go

late afternoon market survey

 

Non Stopping X Shoes Hopping: Dream Shopping

from the dream the other night

I dreamt of buying that pair of iPanema

hence I went looking for it

very last pair at 50 % off

 

it’s a sign

if I don’t buy it

it just means that

I doesn’t have faith in my my own dream

so…

iPanema flip flops

 

then I spotted this

no…

can I just pretend that I didn’t see it

I need some time to think

Vans at 40% off

 

a whole area of items at RM 24

in conjunction with anniversary sales or something

this attracted me at first instance

Lock & Lock mug

 

I don’t really know

who eco-friendly this thing can get

but isn’t it cool

to drink in the workplace

with a mug like that

and showing it right in the face of people

with take-aways drink

so what if your Star coffee is costing like how much

you’re still holding a paper cup!!!

i'm not a paper cup

 

and this one

can I have one please

although I am not too sure

to where can I carry this too?

at my own backyard, maybe

till the day I build a pool there

foldable beach chair

 

other than the mug

something along the similar line

porcelain water bottle

which Cheryl bought

actually this is her second

broke one before

for me, it’s definitely a big no

even my plastic water bottle

has bruises all over him

can’t imagine if I carry this out

and I don’t really like bottle

which looks like a black hole to me

can’t really wash the bottom thoroughly

porcelain water bottle

 

after awhile…

2nd round

someone spotted something nice too…

oopppss sorry

blue: a little too small

black: a little too plain

pink: a little too expensive, rm 50 more

choices among the Reebook DmxRide

 

3rd round:

okay, if you are buying the Vans

then I will buy the Reebok

no no

if you are buying the Reebok

then I will buy my Vans

how???

 

predictably

just like what happened in my dream

I bought two pairs of shoes

and hid it from my mom

and in reality, my dad too

 

and it was such an “on-par” session together

we bought almost the same items

iPanema flip flops vs Summit sandals

Vans sneakers vs Reebok running shoes

porcelain mug vs porcelain bottle

 

in the dream

vividly remember the shopping companion

is Cheryl too

what’s more can I say

everything is written to happen already

 

I must be kidding myself

the previous pair of Puma canvas

is like 3 months ago

and there are like at 3 pairs of unworn flip flops

not forgetting the heels

this shopping year is seriously

dominated by shoes

 

Vans Authentic

Vans Authentic navy blue

 

it has got a rough suede-like finishing

feel so nice to hold it

and since I saw Vans Era Laceless

I decided that my Aurthur

okay that’s his name from now onwards

can go laceless too

with the suede-like finishing

 

the only regret I had for Arthur is that

I hid him at the lowest drawer

behind some not-frequently worn pants

so that mom couldn’t find out about him

don’t worry

I will be back real soon during the weekend

Vans Off The Wall

 

I’m not a paper cup

so who are you..

never though words can be so powerful

tonnes of mugs at home

just a sentence distinguishes the mug

from the other plain old boring one

but I seriously do not feel like using it

just leave it as a décor items will do

P1110016

 

the blessed flip flops

which entered my dream

shall enter my wardrobe

man flip flops

 

and do you realize

both pairs of the shoes I bought

are actually male-orientated models

I don’t really care

it has become a fetish of mine

to buy man’s shoes, actually

 

what’s even better

Authentic is the first ever pair of Vans on earth

Vans Authentic Navy/Deep Lake

 

The Authentic

(the first pair of skate lace-ups ever made)

combines a relaxed look with

the original skateboarding spirit of the 60s and

remains true to Vans’ classic design,

which has not been altered

since it was conceived in 1966.

 

‘Less is more’

was the catchphrase right from the start.

No comments:

Post a Comment