Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Alphabetical Order X Serial Killer: The A.B.C Murders

The ABC murders

despite in the middle of hectic assignments

the novel is so arresting that

I finished it one shot

 

not to say that the rest of the novels

are not great

this is simply a fast-paced thriller

one murder after another

oh my, I am as lunatic as the murderer

 

The A.B.C. Murders

starring David Suchet in Agatha Christie's Poirot

first series came out in 1989

and proudly speaking

till today, it’s still running as series 12

this particular episode was aired on 5 Jan, 1992

 

and oh no

I was too exhausted to do any work after that

woke up at 3 a.m. to do work instead

and it actually worked better

I didn’t doze off during classes

and I can still stay awake till now

 

therefore today

I am going to continue the strategy

read a little after dinner

directly fall asleep

and wake up as early as I can

 

there is this game too

despite looking a little childish

The a.b.c. Murders - Nintendo DS

No comments:

Post a Comment