Tuesday, October 18, 2011

World Outlook X Attitude Hook: News Scrapbook

two days of isolation from blog and iPad

supposed to produce a scrapbook of

different types of news

but all my news clippings are taken online

so that I can get different sources all over the world

then what’s the newspapers for?

newspaper all over

 

it’s time to play

paper cutting

 

the end-product

News Todayeconomic growtheconomic pyramidSyrian affairthe tensionfarmers are using social mediaa good home cooked meal is all he needsMessi named European best playerMessi 10poor TerryVideo Music Awards highlightsVideo Music Awards red carpetstudent stabbed to deaththe flower goes to those in heavenKate vs Princess Dianaif we can ever turn back time and see them togetherUN mass walkoutsay no to warrevival of Pulau Melaka projectget hold of your key to Pulau MelakaThe man behind the tea

tea time with Mr. Twinnings

 

Issue on Prostate cancer test

roar...

 

the very last page

thought I gonna find a column or opinion

but I don’t have the strength to anymore

just a simple public service announcement

done at 5.30 am on Monday morning

the green announcementKids go greenMake a difference today

 

final page

I felt it’s too empty

final page

 

then I inserted this in:

In any war, there are calms between the storms.

There will be days when we lose faith.

Days when our allies turn against us...

But the day will never come when we forsake

this planet and its people.

For I am Optimus Prime,

and I send this message to the universe:

We are here. We are home.

but I think my ugly handwriting

is ruining it all

my ugly handwriting

back cover

mix and match of two adverts

bank and housing

Horizon today

 

this is so far

the most satisfying assignment ever

front/back covers

2 comments:

  1. wow nice!!
    LOL the text u put in ur last page is cool XDXD no wonder it sounds familiar, transformer!!

    ReplyDelete