Saturday, October 17, 2009

Stephelle Kitchen: The Green Days

in conjunction with my diet plan

was solely on green meals

for the whole of last two weeks

*

this week it was elevated

no starchy food at all

boiled vegie

fruits

wholemeal bread

barley & green beans

no snacks at all

*

p.s.

at time i can’t help it

but to apply some mayo on my vegie

or margarine on my bread

have to finish those things

before they turn sour right…

*

I had  strong objection

to bring snacks from home

however, my mom put a mooncake in

without me realizing

after i unpacked my stuffs

only i realized there were some unapproved stuffs

mooncake and some Taiwanese snacks

i gave the mooncake away to the mak cik

*

loots in the fridgeall the cruchy vegies final product with a fish ball  have it driedwith anchoviesjust soup

*

keep it up

before you run out of pants to wear

look at the waist, the tummy, the thighs and the arms…

fats all over

*

1 comment:

  1. burpy burpo said...
    separate ur meals to 5 smaller meals and not to make urself hungry. hunger stores fat.
    ur meals lack protein.
    October 17, 2009 10:38 AM

    ReplyDelete