Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Don’t Wake Me

On Sunday night i had this long dream

all the details were so clear

interesting…

can’t help it but write it down

bcos i afraid one of these days

i will forget

*

i was in a metallic Honda City

with two guys

the two guys were nerdy, fair looking,

one of them are in a bright colour shirt

on my way to Singapore

then the car broke down

*

mechanic was called to repair the car

i was napping

while waiting for the repair

i saw dad

then the mechanic said that

the car couldn’t continue its journey for the day

*

Interpretation:

the only possible interpretation is

i have carpooled with an engineer and his wife

but from Singapore back to Melaka

both of them are fair

and he is driving a Honda Civic

/

so i went home

hesitating whether to travel via bus

or wait till next morning

but i refused to wait

because for two weeks

i been going back on Monday morning

and applied for half day leaves from work

*

Interpretation:

(this is absolutely real, it happened to me)

*

then i went for some friends outing

i don’t know what place is that

like a bus terminal or a mall

i took photo for my friends

while they squeezing on a staircases

i reminded one of them that

not to drop my camera

i saw a few familiar faces

two guys who are my classmates

*

and a few girls too

i wanted to camwhore with Sue-yin

then Xue Chee and Pei Chin

then also Sharon

*

Interpretation:

but it can’t be

Sharon is my primary school friend

she is not supposed to be there

maybe the link here is

she happened to be Xue Chee’s uni coursemate

so she appeared in the wrong scene

*

then everyone else was wearing nice clothes

except me

i was wearing an adidas short pants

with a loose shirt from club / event

i kept thinking that i only have one hour

to stay with my friends

because i have to go back to Singapore

*

Interpretation:

i don’t have any Adidas pants for real

maybe this scene is linked to the photo

i showed to Sue-Yin in the aftnoon

i was in a society shirt and Nike short pants

regarding the one hour period,

usually when going out with friends

i was the first to get call from home

i always has the shortest break too

*

then i asked my friends to go

check out the new boutique

opened by my aunt

*

Interpretation:

this is real, my aunt just opened a new boutique

and i have told Sue-Yin and Pei Chin

that we gonna go check it out soon

and i just saw my aunt in the evening

via webcam

she paid mom and dad a visit

*

but the strange point is

we ended up in some Malay boutique

browsing through some scarves

*

Interpretation:

i have never entered a Malay boutique

the possible interpretation is

there are loads of Malay boutiques

at the bus terminal, Sentral

*

i just hope that time flies

and i miss the bus and need not go

then later i switch my mind

i have to go back

to face the reality

so i told my mom and sis

we have to go now

(no longer with my friends)

*

i run to the ticket booth

the people are shouting

8pm bus

it is already 8.05

and i rush to the bus

it is a Jebat bus

*

Interpretation:

this always happens to me

catching bus at Larkin, JB

*

i am wondering whether i will reach Sg in time

maybe i will have to take cab

public transports would have been ended

when i reach

*

Interpretation:

this happened to me once

it was National Day this year

too many people

i took 5.30 p.m. bus from Melaka

reached Jurong East after 12

the MRT service terminated there

and last bus had left

helplessly, I walked to a bus stop,

hailed a cab and went back

it was already 1 a.m.

*

then mom and sis follow me

sis is helping me with two huge luggages

one is LV and another Coach

i keep telling sis that i don’t want to bring luggage

because it is very inconvenient

and branded luggage makes me

a potential victim for robbers etc

*

Interpretation:

i just browsed some Coach Wristlets

in the evening

because sis jus gave me one

two weeks ago

*

so the dream came to an end

it’s so real

sometimes scenes in dreams

appear later in real life

the only scene

that i hope will come true is

LV and Coach

*

but there is one thing for sure

i miss home too much

everytime i come back to Singapore

is with A heavy heart

i just want to be home

be with my family

and take a decent nap

and to meet my friends

*

help me……

the days are still very long

i am not even sure

when is my next trip home

*

No comments:

Post a Comment