Saturday, May 23, 2009

Badminton @ YB

went back school for badminton game last week

last chance to meet up with friends

before coming back for rag

*

frankly, i never play badminton

in the stadium before

for the 5 years i studied here

*

played awhile,

me with TT versus

Qi with Piggie

*

then the court was quite empty

so me and Qi decided to play

(free-riding) the court beside

*

on the referee chair

found a phone

a Nokie, non-colour phone

tried to call out to his daddy or something

no credit

so i had to use my own credit to call his dad

*

he said he will come in 15 minutes

i said maybe i can leave it at the guard booth

he said he didn’t trust “those people”

my friends were laughing away

because who would wanna cheat him

out of a phone like this

*

while i toyed around with his contact list

trying to find who to call

i discovered lots of secret bout this guy

evil us said can use some to blackmail him

*

he got two gf, cos got this name “tmn wnt 2”    

more over his profile is named “playboy”

he saved Wanie contact as “Wanie gemuk”    

this contact “Syafik muslim”, why?

his badminton gang is called “Raket 21” 

*

why am i so evil

but i still do him a good deed

by returning his phone, right..

i know how painful it is to lose a phone

especially for me, that time

an one month old, Sony-E K 700i

*

i cycled to school, grandpa’s bicycle

i took this photo just in case

it got stolen

i have locked it properly one

hence can go police station to lodge a report

Grandpa's bicyle

*

my school

SMYB

*

my school’s stadium

the air-con is forever not turned on

damn hot

just like playing in sauna

SMYB badminton hall

*

the old building

right in the middle is the only

air-coned lecture hall

lecture hall of SMYB

*

the stadium’ entrance logo

school badge

*

me and ah Qi

me & Ah Qi

*

2 comments:

  1. haha..bak...y din take my photo de??
    btw, nex time play again together lor..=)
    i wont smash u de..dun worry ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. seems like i missed lotz of good times !!!!!!



    I miss you guys alot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete