Saturday, February 7, 2009

I’m Fine

Today I was napping in the library

playing some songs on my phone

Heard this song 一切還好 by Eason

It's so quiet that

I can digest the lyric

Words by words

*

I would like to dedicate this song to a person

I have not seen for quite awhile

Who at one point of time

I have been missing

But this feeling has faded away

just like this

*  

Now what you feel like doing is just to

say hello, how are you doing

See how fine am I doing without you

And look

life has been great for me

And I am glad that

I have made the right decision

*  

I need a change in life

Something to enlighten my darkened life

Does it only come

after the 4 years entrapment here

Can't imagine it

*  

6 hours later I am going home

That my only mental and spiritual support

The journey is long

Yet full of anticipation

*  

But thinking of Sunday

I am coming back to school again

The journey is long…. Endless

*

I am in a state of

confusion, depression, disorientation

I need a break

*

Sometimes especially in my room

I found that I have a lot of things to do

Yet I am staring into the computer

Don't know what am I supposed to do

*  

Lying on the bed

unwilling to wake up to face the morning.

This is something that

has never happened to me

In dire need of transformation

*

May… it will ultimately come

When will I feel myself again

I don't want to feel happy

I just want to be contented

*

Playlist of the Day:

一些還好 / 陳奕迅

人來人往 / 陳奕迅

我們都寂寞 / 陳奕迅

想哭 / 陳奕迅

*

2 comments:

  1. wow, tats cool!!
    jam xiao~ haha
    ah bak, u dint reply my msg last weekend!!!
    how are u? actually i jz wanna find a ppl to acmpy me go shopping + watch cinema ...haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah bak change ur leave comment de format ma..then easier lo..hoho..i see liao wanna leave comment de..since u join 5sc1 blog.but busy reading the lyrics and sing then forget d..hahaha =P

    ReplyDelete