Saturday, February 21, 2009

Elmo, My Fav Muppet

Why do i like Elmo…

It’s not simply about being cute

But he talks like a philos guy

And he is polite and gentle all the time

and he has a goldfish, Dorothy

*

at some point of time

I was tempted to buy this as a birthday gift

for my niece, AH B

for her 1st birthday. 

It costs something like RM 200

*

However lots of considerations

came into my thought

*

Firstly

maybe she will be scared by

this flurry red thing

who laughs so loud

*

Secondly

she will no like Elmo

and will smash it

and my RM 200 will be gone just like this

*

So i decided to spend on

a pair of jeans instead

and bought her clothes

that only costed me RM 50

*

Sorry Ah B

I will buy you something better  

on your 3rd birthday okay

*

Actually I don’t collect Elmo’s stuffs

Except a big piece of towel

with Sesame Gang

playing on a beach

*

I am slowly introducing

the Sesame Street gang to her

Maybe she will end up being a Elmo fan

and we can collect stuff together

*

Now whenever I play The Elmo’s Song

she can croon the song quit well

*

It’s really give you

a good feeling to watch Sesame Street

The western kids who live in

a friendly neighburhood

*

It’s like Human Geog Theory…

Effects of Americanization

Like McD in China

they don’t really like the burger

but eating in McD make them feel

civilized, modernized and

getting an American touch

*

Watching Barney, Sesame Street

gives the same feeling

of civilization and modernization

*

Those activities the kids perform

like snowman-building, horse-riding

are not something we can do here

*

And you get celebrities like Norah Jones

singing with The Muppets on the show

*

2 comments:

  1. tl the elmo is veli cute!!!

    and the elmo song , while i was listening it .. it reminded me of my childhood ....^^

    time flies fast ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I broke ԁown together to have a smoke cigarettеѕ despіtе wearing а pаtch,
    and after smoking fеweг that ten cіgarettеs, I used to
    be admitted towards the hospital together with асute pneumоniа as wеll as beginning ѕtage emphуsema at age Foгty-one (!
    ). I became muсh more serious about sectіons and chose to add elеctronic сigarettes.
    I get a mild nicotine fiх ωith the e-cіgs, there is hоwever no tar гesidue tο maκе me
    personallу choke, coughing, and haνe
    lack of breath. My Beginning emрhysema feels likе it's gone and also the doc seems to think it's going to оnly return if Ӏ lеarn to smoκе genuіne cigarettes again.
    I'm inhaling much better, and i am being positive that I caught in time in order that ten years from now I have an invisible hippo sitting on my chest. E-cigs are the most useful alternative to smoking cigarettes besides completely quitting. I'm ѕold!


    my pаgе - animeholic.net

    ReplyDelete