Sunday, March 3, 2019

2019/03/03: Sleepless Sleepy

March 3th, Petaling Jaya

It’s true that concert makes me

travel more locally in Malaysia

since last July

when i went Cameron Highland

for the first time

*

i actually went back again

with friends back in January

*

then i had two family trips to Penang

Sept, Dec, and coincidently

the gap is another 3 month

this time round for a live show

*

so this is actually a back-to-back trip

First show in KL on Saturday

followed by Penang show

on Sunday

*

so i came back

pretty early by 11pm

not sure if it was the Lucozade

don’t feel sleepy at all

*

so i decided to work

after 12

since I was awake anyway

that would left me more time

to explore Georgetown

if want to

*

finished by 2 something

and i ended up sleeping at 4am

watching TV

*

gosh

flight at 1pm

planning to go out at 9am

for a proper breakfast

and i kept waking up

probably fearing that I will oversleep
*

so i was officially awoke by 6am

but it’s okay

i will probably die

after the show tonight

like any other time

at least I have got my work done

*

No comments:

Post a Comment