Monday, April 27, 2015

Can’t Ask X for More: Thank’u All

went out with missC

haven’t met for quite awhile

like at least a year

 

went round and round

and stopped by for some snack

 

after about 3 hours

we were about to part

she took out a small box

 

omg

she kept the precious cake for all three hours

and afraid of getting it crushed all the way

she could have just given

there you go but

she kept it till the very last

 

a big little surprise

sob sob…

 

and got a text from Mag2

exactly at 12 a.m.

wishing me happy birthday

sob sob

 

meeting her up next week

I mean later this week

loads to catch up too

 

earlier this week

my niece drew me a birthday card

at first she borrowed my pencil case

then she slotted something in there

 

when she returned the case

saying she got something for me in there

there I saw

it’s a birthday card

 

so I got them all

thank you, ALL

being a recluse is not so alone, after all

 

(26-27)²

= back to square one

 


8:30 AM

turned on my PC to

find more surprises

 

Personalized!! indeed

that explains why I am a fan of Google

(that doesn’t include Android, though)

2015.04.27 Happy birthday

 

as well as on Skype!!

least expected of all

a client from Macau

wished me happy birthday too

 

she is one of the best client s

but you don’t expect client to do that

do you?

 

feeling loved!!

No comments:

Post a Comment