Saturday, March 23, 2013

The Kid X Used to Read: Vintage Classic

At a corner of the bookshelf
Found these "crispy-golden" books
Which accompanied me
Through the days long before
iBook, Facebook & Lookbook

Paperback 1800's novels
Beautifully written language
And a lot of new vocabs to pick up

the English settings with
Elegant ladies with refined manners
Eloquent gentlemen with taste for
Clothes and fine wine

The storylines which did not flow as fast
Yet do not lose the elements of
Suspense, romance, evilness etc

Those were the days
when I was less decayed

1 comment:

  1. Howdy! This is kind of off topic but I need some guidance from an established blog.
    Is it difficult to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty quick. I'm
    thinking about setting up my own but I'm not sure where to start. Do you have any points or suggestions? Appreciate it

    Also visit my blog; waist hip ratio calculator

    ReplyDelete