Sunday, February 13, 2011

Red Haired Girl X Sweet Baboo: A Charlie Brown Valentine

if you ain’t gonna celebrate Valentine’s day

for various reasons

sad enough, like me

i don’t have a person in mind whom i can celebrate with

not even a person I wish to celebrate with

 

you know how it feels

it feels terribly bitter

don’t ever go out

and more importantly

stop refreshing Facebook like mad

to find those sweet photo albums and status updates

displaymedia

 

okay I have made up my mind

to celebrate it with Charlie Brown

A Charlie Brown Valentine DVD cover

 

being in love is a bliss

and doing all the stupid things

for the one you loved

A Charlie Brown Valentine

 

despite all the efforts he has done

throughout the years

Charlie Brown

still hasn’t find a way to talk

to Little Red Haired girl

Homemade Valentines by Lucy

 

and on the other hand

not realizing how much Peppermint & Macie

are in love with him

Peppermint & Macie X Charlie Brown

 

love is a complicated game, isn’t it

I am not your sweet baboo!!!

stop sending me valentine’s card!!

Sally's valentine

 

anyway

the kid with the big black nose still shines

where-ever he goes

he is freaking gorgeous, yeah

67500_0467500_13

 

enjoy seeking solace in

 

A Charlie Brown Valentine / Charles M. Schultz

2002 TV special

 


A Charlie Brown Valentine is actually deemed

as a sequel to

Be My Valentine, Charlie Brown (1975)

Be My Valentine, Charlie Brown

 

DVD special

with bonus features of

You’re In Love, Charlie Brown

It’s Your First Kiss, Charlie Brown

Be My Valentine, Charlie Brown DVD cover

 

the scene of valentine’s card exchange in the class

is really saddening

I feel like crying, really

and Linus never get to deliver the box of chocolate

to Miss Othmar

she has left with her boyfriend

never to come back againLinus is terribly frustrated

 

it has been 40 years

it has been that long he has been waiting

for a love letter in a mailbox

unrequited love of Charlie BrownCharlie Brown sitting by the mailbox

 

well another Valentine’s day

has come and gone

Be My Valentine, Charlie Brown 02

 

and we still look the same

life goes on

Linus and Charlie Brown

 

Be My Valentine, Charlie Brown / Charles M. Schultz / 1973

1 comment:

  1. I like what you guys tend to be up too. Such clever work and coverage!

    Keep up the excellent works guys I've added you guys to my personal blogroll.

    my page rentals

    ReplyDelete