Sunday, February 21, 2010

About Myself

my 5 marks assignment about myself

*

Hi Prof,

my name is HT,

more commonly known as Stephy among my friends.

I am currently in Year 2.

*

Whenever people ask me whether I enjoy what am I studying now,

I will answer, I am enjoying half of it.

I enjoy the part where Economics are studied with

analytical and argumentative approaches.

*

However I dislike Mathematics.

Therefore I enjoy this module more than

any other Economics module that I am taking now.

*

Since I am a Malaysian,

this module is relatively significant to me.

This is the first time I get to study about

my own country in NUS.

*

Like any other girls at my age, I enjoy shopping.

Since I learn Economics,

the most significant change is that

I try to differentiate between

demands and want to refrain from excessive shopping.

But sometimes consumer theories are

not applicable at all and

I end up with too many new goods in my wardrobe.

*

Besides I enjoy baking and cooking.

The joy of transforming a few types of ingredients into

lovely cookies or dishes is indescribable.

*

The time spent in kitchen is always memorable.

During baking and cooking processes,

I like to take photographs as well.

The previous round of massive baking was during Chinese New Year.

*

All those happy moments during the last 7 days,

it’s time to get back into reality.

*

Regarding my future plans,

I just hope that I can find a decent job in

Singapore after graduation.

*

However I don’t plan to settle permanently here.

Despite all the discussion during tutorial about

corruption and inequalities that are happening in Malaysia,

I still like it the best.

*

Quoted what Prof has said,

Singapore is a too sanitized city.

I prefer life a little rougher back home.

*

But why am I still studying here now,

a little contradicting, isn’t it? Well.

*

.Ask thousands of Malaysian working here,

the reality is that the wages offered here is just irresistible,

although our hearts are much attached to home.

*

In short, we are getting the best of both worlds.

If you would like to find out more about me,

feel free to browse my blog

*

Thank you and see you in lecture.

Hope you can recognize this long hair, tanned girl.

*

1 comment: